Wednesday, September 7, 2016

the grind. oh, the grind



Its starting to suck.  The day to day training.  The Sunday long run.  The back to backs during the week.  The regularity of it all.  The grind.

Tuesday morning was a struggle.  To get out of bed and out of the house.  It kind of sucked.  My run was not so bad, though I felt pretty rundown at the beginning.  My time was better than expected.  But I was mentally beat right from the get go.

This morning was not much better.  Again, my time was not bad, it was actually pretty good, but my mind was in the doldrums.  Perhaps a change in diet?  Maybe switch my route?  I hate not being psyched to get out there.  Maybe it's like exhaustion, if I power through it it will go away.

I'm going to see if running other routes helps.   Maybe a change of scenery is in order.  Also, i'll start bringing snacks on my run.  Maybe i'm just hungry?

Not much to report other than this.  Here's to some motivation!


No comments:

Post a Comment