Saturday, July 9, 2016

slight pull


I think I strained my quad a wee bit during my runs this week.  I am going to take the weekend off and give it a go Tuesday morning.  It's tough to take a day, or multiple days, off.  I really want to jump back into it and to start racking up the miles.

I am off to PA this evening for a weekend of golf and BBQ with my family.  I packed two salads today to give my belly some reprise before the weekend.  I also had a smoothie for breakfast.  I am going to get down below 200 lbs dammit.

Yesterday was unbearable hot and this morning was freaking cold.  The weekend is supposed to get really muggy and hot.   The weather is affecting me more than I thought it would.  I have been drinking so much water it's stupid.  Sometimes up to 6 quarts a day.

Training for The Staten Island Half starts in just over a week.  I am nervous as hell, but really excited at the same time.  I can't wait to get out there and start working!

Neighbors are taking care of the cat this weekend.  I feel like it would be cruel to take him up to my folks.  Big house, plenty of room to run around.  Probably just spoil the little bugger.....


No comments:

Post a Comment