Monday, May 16, 2016

i see the light. again.



Great, slow, run this morning.  Truth.

My legs did not feel like stones and, although I was by no means speedy, I kept a decent pace.  I figure it would take me just over 2 hours to run the half at this pace.  I would like to get that time down to 1:40'ish by October.   But I am not going to rush it.

I am encouraged though.  I have felt pretty run down since my race and I was having some doubts about sticking with it.  It was nice to have a positive outing.  Of course I am currently at my brothers in NJ and I have my own shower..... God damnit I need my bathroom finished.

The challenge is being able to train no matter what my current living situation is.  I get that, I truly do.  I think I am am just going to have to remain patient and train when I can.

My eldest nephew is back from college so I am making spaghetti and meatballs for him tonight.  

I love spaghetti and meatballs.










No comments:

Post a Comment